Sunday, July 24, 2005

Come Away with Me ... He calls to us...

Sometimes I feel like a frightened child. I understand how much I NEED His peace. Sometimes I feel like a broken woman. I need His peace and love to the depth of my heart and soul! Then I remind myself of my Loving Father and My Beloved! I lean toward Them on the living faith that They are more than enough!

I quiet myself. I lean toward Them. I lay my head on My Beloved's breast. I look up into my Loving Father's eyes! And I see He knows me better than that! I see that I am poor and as wretchedly in need of Him as the day I was saved. He knows that I am a dusty human. This is a familiar, I breath in deeply, my hope is expectant in the God of the hope, who is beyond all I could ever imagine/expect!

I peer into Them, fascinated by the state of relationship as experienced by this (un~human) One. Therein, I see the above-abundant Grace towards me. His peace fills me to my toes. My soul expands in love flowing from Him to me and my heart responds gushing back to Him. With enthused joy, I reach out to Him to see your needs fulfilled in Him, too.

I quiet myself. I lay my head on My Beloved's breast.I look up into our Loving Father's eyes!

Oh my Father, You are more than enough.Oh My Beloved, You are sweeter day by day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home