Sunday, July 24, 2005

Jackie: human beings do not have clue who they are .. without knowing God ..
I am .. in Him ..

Mom: Sad to see so many humans going around totally clueless

Jackie: I am not sure but many Christians dont seem to have a clue either.. taking cliques for truth.. learning but not coming to an understanding ..

Mom: So many depend on Channel 40 or TBN for all their knowledge of the ETERNAL
I think of TV as fast food religion verses a home cooked meal The home cooked can take a long time learning

Jackie indeed : )

Mom: We can get fat but never really satisfied.. I like to think about the WORD but I like using commentaries , dictionaries, teachers I know and trust - - I am not much into just off the top of my head

Jackie: it is like you said yesterday .. it is the hearing ... understanding it is God's word... not just the physical hearing .. open our ears Lord to hear you!

(pause in worship)

Jackie: there is a thread on one of the forums I go to That is about ... the inerrancy of the scriptures .. it is long and HOT with lots of name calling from both sides ... I want to ask simply... is the ideas about God expressed in the Bible worth discussing? ...

Mom: Only if we SEEK TRUTH

Jackie: I would hope both sides of the inerrancy of the scriptures controversy would agree that YES the ideas about God expressed in the Bible are worth discussing... Then...give each other the grace to be in God ... that we are not using Gods mercy incorrectly ... not flaunting promiscuousness ..., not self-righteous Lording over... THEN .. we could actually sit down and talk about Him ! : )

Mom: And enjoy HIM sharing fellowship with HIM and each other

Jackie: maybe even see Him .. see ourselves in Him .. seeing others in Him .. what a gracious thing is that ?

Mom: Oh for a group of learniers who would sit quietly in HIS presense
Jackie: grant it Lord .. Amen!

Mom: Just me for now on my mountain and HIM

Jackie: as me in my courtyard garden .. in Him ...

Mom: Blessed fellowship

Jackie: fully.. overflowingly sufficient ..a fellowship .. one with another.. one body .. in Christ ...
Mom: So sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home