Sunday, July 24, 2005

Jackie: I think.. the presumptousness of people .. is a "reflection" of God's love .. I think the pompousness of people is a "reflection" of God's holiness... but neither .. is a refraction

Mom: Inside the vesel where the work is done

Jackie: both reflections are graceless, merciless, judging the spiritual condition of the heart of the other .. neither is an overflowing of the work in their own hearts ..

Mom: Put on for show

Jackie: to be consumed on some sort of lust lol

Mom: We want people to think well of us - - no depth..I tend to do this in a group of mixed company
Jackie: the image thing ? being a "good" pastors wife?

Mom: OH YES especially when I am full of hurts

Jackie: knowing that we are in such NEED of Him ..

Mom: And to be helped by others, we really do need one another in soul fellowship

Jackie: I know I need you !

Mom: We need one another

Jackie: many members .. one body .. different gifts.. one spirit ..

Mom: closely held together by cords of love

Jackie: us ... in Him ...

Mom: All we need ALL WE NEED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home