Friday, July 29, 2005

Trick statement: "I am loveable because God loves me"

The statement "I am loveable because God loves me" ... 'falls short' .. it falls short of the whole truth about God.. God loves me when I am unloveable..

The statement "I am loveable because God loves me" . leaves open .. 'God loves me because I am loveable'.. or 'I have to be loveable to be loved by God'.. and neither of those statements are true

The fact that God loves me does not prove or disapprove my loveableness but when examined closely .. my unlovableness stands out as the truth . .. in that God is most glorified by this and we will forever show the glory of God is the truth ... I am unloveable but God loves me ..

INGEST THIS: you are unloveable but you are Loved,,, facts!

How do we embrace being Loved when we are unloveable.. ?? Being Loved by God does not make me loveable..

Being Loved by God is more a statement of God's character than of my character. All praise and glory and honor be to our Most High God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home