Monday, July 24, 2006

Ps 119:1-8 A personal response

Wholly sated is the filled vessel on THE journey whose support and defense is the Existing One's own words.

The completely satisfied are evidences of their encounter with the Eternal from their inmost parts they crave Him.

Actually, how can they consider doing evil? To be on THE journey to and with Him is their life!

Oh One! You yourself you show to us and we burn brightly in observing you!

Oh sweet caress, that I could labor in your cause without missing a step!

There is no threat of a wasted life because I am connected to you and you are all I am looking at!

My hands point to you,
my mouth babbles about
your beauty
your faithfulness,
your glory,
- oh words fail.
You are too wonderful to contemplate
and my heart has no direction but to know you.
I thrist for you.
My day-to-day is a recitation of you.

Your words are engraved on my heart
Don't ever let me go or I am lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home